Tablet Reminder Clock with Day and Date for Seniors
Help prevent isolation - keep your loved-one involved by sending photos, messages and reminders to their home, right from your Smartphone!
The DayClock is a beautifully designed tablet clock which is part analog, part digital. Alongside its regular, analog clock face, the DayClock shows the day and time in words and numbers, for those who might need a little more help with time orientation. But what makes our best tablet for seniors really special is that it can also display messages, personalized reminders and even photos sent from family and friends. The DayClock doesn't only ease anxiety and confusion about time, it also allows families to stay connected in a unique and personalized way.
Simple To Use:
- Use your smartphone, laptop or computer to send messages, reminders and photos that will appear on the clock.
- The message app can be used by up to ten people so the whole family can share it
- Messages and photos can be seen by all app users so everyone can feel involved
- Dayclocks can be set to read the message aloud directly to your loved one, once, or as many times as you wish
- Set reminders for medication, Birthdays, doctors appointments and more
- The clock can be operated via the DayClock App (Google Play and Apple) or via the DayClock website
- Includes a 6-months subscription for free. You can choose to extend for $40/year to keep uploading photos, reminders and messages
- Wifi connection required
Please enter the e-mail address you would like to use as a username - this will be your initial method to login!
**Choose from 7" or 10" screen sizes
***includes a 6 month subscription - after 6 months, the ability to extend your subscription will be available for full functionality.