Comfort Companion Therapy Doll for Alzheimer's
Comfort Companion dolls were created to address the comfort and care of those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Many seniors living with memory related conditions such as dementia, stroke, Alzheimer's and Aphasia benefit from Doll Therapy. Not only do Comfort Companions offer a soothing friend to spend time with, they incorporate aromatherapy and engagement through colorful elements, pockets for keepsakes and textures to keep hands busy!
Daisy has golden yellow pig-tails in colorful bows and features a pocket that holds family photos & keepsakes to help recall memories of loved ones. A mini-book creates opportunity for interaction and nurturing. A variety of bows, buttons, & flowers occupy busy hands. Daisy has an ultra soft-feel perfect for hugging. Easy to wash and care for.
12″ x 25″
- Vanilla scent soothes the senses
- Keepsake pocket holds personal items to aid memory
- Contrasting colors stimulate senses and increase positive emotions
- Textures and details occupy busy hands and give the patient a sense of purpose
- Huggable-Soft materials and weighted bodies increase the feeling of security
- Personalize your Comfort Companion with your loved one’s name to aid memory
- Encourages conversation and interaction with your loved one
- Gives those with Alzheimer's and dementia a sense of purpose and something to care for