Monitor Communication For WanderingThe SafePresence™ 200 provides essential communications to a caregiver located nearly anywhere in the home. It saves steps and stress for the caregiver and can help prevent caregiver burnout. It helps to affordably keep a family member in the home longer.
Stay In Touch
The SafePresence® 200 for Falls, Wandering and Communication is a versatile product that allows you to be out of the room and still in touch with the person in your care. Easy voice-to-voice communication means you can respond quickly to patient needs while taking care of daily chores and responsibilities.
Digital Audio Communication
The SafePresence® 200 for Falls, Wandering and Communication uses 2.4 GHz digital technology, so you can hear your patient clearly on a wireless receiver you carry. Caregivers always have the ability to talk to a patient by pressing the Talk Button on the receiver. The caregiver and the patient decide the appropriate audio setting on the Base Station Monitor in the patient's room.
> no audio which allows complete patient privacy,
> push to talk which allows the patient to communicate with the caregiver whenever they need to, or
> always on which allows the caregiver to hear the patient at all times
How It Works:
· A hand-held transmitter/receiver can let the care provider hear the patient’ voice with an “open mic” on the bedside base.
· The caregiver can respond with voice without having to walk to the room.
· Optional sensor pads can let caregiver know when a patient exits a bed or chair. Good when falls, confusion or wandering is a concern.
· Included “push-to-talk” microphone if sound of a background TV is a bother, or if privacy is requested.
· Bedside base has a large, alternative alert push button.
· Designed for adult home care.
* includes one 180 day bed pad
**can be used with bed and chair pad for bed/chair exit monitoring - replacement pads sold separately under item #0393.
· Rechargeable Bedside Base and Handheld Receiver/Transmitter can operate on AC power while charging or approximately 8 hours on a full charge.
· Handheld Receiver/Transmitter range of approximately 150ft. Works in most 2-3 bedroom homes depending on construction.