Our 100 piece puzzles offer that perfect mixture of challenge, reward, and simple pleasure - especially for people with early stage Dementia. The larger size of the puzzle means more people can get involved in assembling a beautiful picture over a nice cup of tea.100-piece puzzles for Dementia
Relish 100-piece puzzles are a brilliant activity for families and friends to spend time doing together. When completed the puzzle is 14.8" x 11.8" in size, the largest in their puzzle collection. Designed to delight people in the early stages of Dementia, idyllic scenes are chosen to stimulate memories and inspire conversations upon completion.
Every detail is carefully considered to assist people with dementia in completing the puzzle; high contrast colors aid visibility and unique details on individual jigsaw pieces provide the perfect prompts. The chunky puzzle pieces are approximately 1.4" wide and the final image is printed inside the puzzle box with fun prompts to spark conversation. Our 100-piece puzzle is designed to be assembled outside of the box and enjoyed as a group activity.
Benefits of puzzles for Dementia
Jigsaw puzzles are a favorite pastime for all generations, and for people with Dementia or Alzheimer’s, they can be especially beneficial. Apart from being a fun and engaging activity to enjoy with family and friends, completing puzzles can gently exercise the brain, benefit visual perception and provide a sense of satisfaction and pride upon completion.
- Puzzle pieces: 100
- Puzzle piece size: Each piece is approximately 1.4" in width
- Puzzle size when completed: 14.8" x 11.8"
- Material: strong, responsibly sourced cardboard
- Large puzzle pieces for easy handling
- High contrast colors aid visual impairment
- Conversation prompts included inside the box
- Cognitive benefits - exercises both sides of the brain
- Encourages social participation
- Idyllic scenery stimulate memories
- Easy jigsaw puzzle for seniors