Spring Splendor Jigsaw Puzzle for Alzheimer's
Therapeutic Puzzles are an innovative, therapeutic solution for caregivers to create quality time with individuals living with Alzheimer's and Dementia.
These puzzles provide to caregivers a tool to communicate and connect. An added benefit is that it also often has a calming effect upon the person with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We’ve chosen images that will either spark a memory of a previous interest or can be used as conversation starters. The activity of putting the puzzle together affords the opportunity for both verbal and non-verbal communication, as well as, conversation and encouragement.
Enjoy Springs Splendor all year! Spring is a sign of rebirth and is a beautiful season to celebrate the splendors of nature. If you are a gardener, enjoy the outdoors, or have a passion for flowers, Spring Splendor is perfect for you!
Available in 12 and 24 large piece puzzle
**The Only Puzzle Endorsed By The Alzheimer's Disease International
- 9 x 12 inch 12 and 24 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle ~ easy to clean with wipe-able non-toxic coating
- High quality, sturdy puzzle pieces
- Built-in shelf ~ Do the puzzle anywhere! In a bed, in the car, on your lap!
- Mature senior images that encourage both verbal & non-verbal communication
- Allows for quality time with loved ones
- Made for professional therapists, caregivers, family and friends
Therapeutic puzzles are a focused activity that allows the caregiver to spend time engaging with the individual with Alzheimer’s. The puzzles are designed with images appealing and familiar to older adults: landmarks, hobbies, and pleasant scenes that will provide an opportunity for conversation. The puzzle pieces are large, and sturdy – ideal for keeping the activity focused.