MP3 Simple Music Player for the Elderly or Dementia and Alzheimer’s Patients | 16GBMusic is an amazing drug-free way to improve the quality of life for older adults (Especially those with Memory Loss, Dementia or Alzheimer’s). Many studies show the benefits of music to reduce stress, anxiety, and to alleviate pain through distraction. Music can also improve immune function, help recall memories, and encourages exercise through movement and dance.
Most people are accustomed to listening to music at home, but as they age or as memory loss progresses, it may become difficult to operate standard music devices. Many music/CD/MP3 players have delicate buttons to press, small on/off switches, remote controls that can be lost and difficult to understand input and setting options.
Help solve these concerns and bring music to your loved-one's day!
- Our iGuerburn Simple Music Player for Seniors is uniquely designed to ease the challenges of those living with Dementia or Alzheimer’s and brings positive experiences into the lives of older adults
- Our MP3 music player is the perfect size - perfect for a tabletop or countertop
- Super easy to use: Press the large ON / OFF button to Play / Stop
- Just plug in the provided USB cord to add or remove your own MP3 music/audio files
- Our Simple Music Player for seniors has an internal capacity of 16GB, which is about 3000 songs or audio books
- The words “Dementia” and “Alzheimer's” are not printed on the packaging or manual making it a wonderful gift for anyone with limited physical or mental capacity
- We highly recommend that the pre-loaded sound bites be removed from the internal memory and personal music/audio files be loaded onto the music player before presenting as a gift