MetaCat: Smart Robot Cat for Seniors
Interactive Companion Pet - Realistic & Lifelike
Our most-realistic, animated-companion, MetaCat is winning the hearts of older adults and their caregivers. Its loving face, soft fur, and gentle motions make this robotic cat the perfect companion. Best of all, animated pets are proven to bring joy and personally rich experience to your aging loved one.
- Pet Companion Features : MetaCat purrs, meows, moves its head, looks up and side-to-side, blinks and dilates its eyes, plus it gently wags its tail based on how the user interacts with it
- Life-Like Robotics : MetaCat's actions and sounds are realistic - for example, it sometimes meows even when you are not near, which makes it even more friendly for cat lovers
- MetaCat is a great companion pet for those with Alzheimer or Dementia - robotic pets have been proven to help with isolation
- A Family Companion: MetaCat's fluffy fur is very soft and it looks just like a real cat. Great for the elderly who are allergic to cats or have recently lost their ability to care for a pet
- Easy to Use: MetaCat has three simple settings. ON, OFF, and SILENT (allows the cat to move, but no sounds are made). MetaCat will fall asleep and wake up as the user starts or stops petting it
- Great for Every Age : MetaCat is perfect for seniors - and a wonderful way for them to interact with their family and grandchildren. Kids, those with Autism and anyone with PTSD may also find MetaCat to be soothing and a fun pet that they can take care of
- New Features include a rechargeable battery which uses the included USB-C port and voice commands that allows users to interact with MetaCat and to set up certain features like volume and eye brightness
Our Animated Robotic Pets make great gifts - and are a wonderful way for grandchildren and adults alike to engage with their loved-one who is living with Alzheimer's, Dementia or other memory related conditions!
Learn More About MetaCat!